Celebrating With You

25 June 2016


 
Thanks for dropping by!
 
Virginia Lu has a summer color challenge currently going on. You can find all the details at Virginia's View Challenge and you'll have till July 31 to link up your projects.  
 
My card today features a couple of Papertrey Ink sets, Friendly Flowers and Beautiful Dahlia Additions. I smooshed my background with Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi Water Colors. These are currently my favorite water colors and if you purchase them make sure you get the complete 36 color set. They are a bit pricey but worth every penny.
 
Splatters and sequins happen to be my thing these days. I rarely make a card without one or the other.  I never was a big fan of sequins but with all the different colors and shapes on the market I've grown to like the way they finish off a card. My favorite are Lucy's Sequins.
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!




 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments

  1. I am IN LOVE with this, Rema! This card says happiness all over it! Gorgeous! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All about Colors” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gorgeous background you have created for your card. A stunning design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous smooshed background and I love the bright colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty! Love the rainbow of colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background and pretty colour scheme! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card with that splattery background! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the background! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete