Sending Hugs

14 June 2016

 
Hello and thanks for dropping by!
 
 
Its release week at Papertrey Ink and the DT has been busy creating fabulous projects featuring sets that will be released on the 15th. I'm excited about the Woodblock Prints stamps, papers and stencils
so this month I chose to focus on the gorgeous card created by Danielle Flanders pictured below.
 
For my card I stamped an image repeatedly with various colors from the set Bitty Backgrounds then die cut the image with the Pretty Frame Cover Plate. After raising the center I cut out a sentiment from the coordinating die from Big Hugs and stamped the word sending with Versafine Black Onyx Ink. The flower bouquet is from the Make-It-Market Kit Don't Forget to Write.
 
Have a terrific day!
 
 
 
-CHALLENGES-
 
 
 
 

7 comments

  1. Rema, this card is gorgeous! Love your color palette and the floral bouquet really enhances your background. Danielle would be proud of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rema, I love this! Your choice of colors are so bright and cheerful! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty, Rema. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Rema! Your stamping is flawless, and your colors, pastel-licious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Rema! LOVE everything about this soft and lovely re-creation of Danielle's card, and especially how you used the frame. Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this card and I am soooo inspired by it. I think I am going to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rema, I love how you popped up that beautiful background! It's stunning, your colours are yummy and your stamping impeccable. Of course I love it!

    ReplyDelete