Christmas Card Challenges #3

01 January 2017

Happy New Year my friends!
 
Today starts a new year and a new challenge over at the Christmas Card Challenges Blog.
 
Here is your color palette for the next two weeks.
 
 
Because of the busy holidays and to save time I had to make a quick and easy card for todays challenge featuring the mini set Winter Cottage by Altenew.
 
I hope you find some time and play along with us. We would love to see you in our gallery.
 
I wish you all peace, love and joy!

 


7 comments

  1. I love the simplsity of this card. The image is so lovely. hugs, Sam your DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplsity of this card. The image is so lovely. hugs, Sam your DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome CAS card Rema! I love that photo you took of it,too...beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card! A perfect CAS card and a beautiful setting to take the photo in too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! So simple yet elegant at the same time!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This quick and easy card is absolutely beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete