HLS December Watercolour Challenge

30 November 2017

Hello and welcome to the last watercolour challenge for 2017. It is also my last challenge as a team member as I will be stepping down to pursue things that I have been wanting to do but didn't have the time. You will be seeing me from time to time as a participant in the gallery.


It is December and we would love to see your Christmas watercolour creations! This is optional and we won't hold you to it. Just have fun!

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.


My focal point for this month's card is by MFT called Die-namics Deer Love. I added a few diecut snowflakes from the Merry & Bright Stamp TV Kit and a sentiment from Scripty Holidays by Gina K. Designs.

Thanks for stopping by and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Post a Comment